Saturday, March 25, 2006

Good News

I had been dreading the call to Dell but I finally made it today. Good News. Its not a board failure. Its another stupid virus. I am really upset about a virus since I have all this virus protection and I still keep getting viruses. I purchased a one year support warranty. My system is not as old as I thought it was. It was delivered in January of 2003. Its only three years old. I paid 240.19 for the opportunity to have four serious support help and constant questions and answers. Lets see if this will elivate some of my computers woes. Its just a big problem. I had been prepared to hear something worse and it was good news. So I am repairing the operating system. This is going to take about an hour and a half. They will call me back to finish installing the drivers. The problem with viruses is that you lose the stuff you had on there before the virus. I have to begin saving more on disk, because I lose my lesson plans, my grade book, my stuff. But for all of my complaints I will have my computer back and its not as bad as I thought it would be. Hallelujuh (misspelled badly!) Thank you Jesus for not making it as bad as it could have been. Glory, Glory, Glory.

Now I have to get ready so I can get my license. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive