Friday, March 24, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Good Morning Father God and Good Morning My Love.

Yes today is a day to be very thankful and joyful. I am rejoicing that the Lord has seen fit to give me one more day. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Today is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Today is my birthday!!! I am celebrating the fact that 48 years ago the Lord said this one can breathe, and I have been doing that ever since. Sometimes it was rough but sometimes it was fun. Thank you Father God for your blessings. Thank You for giving me life. Thank you to all the people who have affected me throughout my life and allowed me to mature into the woman that I am today. Today I am just grateful for being alive. I don't like to make a big deal out of my birthday, I usually won't tell anyone and just go about my business as usual. But today my family wants to take me out. I'm excited about that. Dinner at Red Lobster, one of our favorites. Today I will just relax and enjoy the day. Its Friday. I pray that you have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special today. Today will be a good day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive