Thursday, October 13, 2005

Faith

Faith is so necessary on a daily basis. Some people misunderstand you. Some people don't even try to understand you and some people say they understand but they really don't. Then finally some people just don't even try to understand you, they just forgive you and accept you and just love you for who you are.

My day was interesting. There was good and bad in this day and I don't want to go into details. I wanted to drop you a line before I went to pick up my daughter. I have been grading test all evening. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.

How was your day today? Did you get something done that you really wanted to accomplish? Did you have a good dinner? Were you home this evening? Did you watch any TV? I just feel like I have to start asking questions somehow.

This is my story, this is my song, praising my Savior All The Day Long. I like that song. 

Be Blessed and have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive