Sunday, October 2, 2005

Hello

I am here now. When I saw you in the lower level, it looked like things were going very well. I do think it was a wonderful idea to have the families get together and meet each other as well as the faith community family.

When I left there I came home and washed my clothes, went to Target and came home. I'm watching BBC Cash in the Attic. Its one of my favorite shows. I dont go to auctions or buy antiques, go to antique stores or even go to garage sales. But I like this show. I like BBC and I'm not studk up or snooty either. After this I will watch Home Makeover. I will be here for Christmas. I am not taking any vacations this year. I had been invited to Las Vegas but I have declined. I told them I'm seeing someone right now and that's a special time of the year for us. I think it is.

I'm staying on my straight and narrow path. I know I have a purpose and I know that God loves little old me. Thank you Lord for loving me. Well I'm tired. I was up too early this morning. Have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive