Friday, October 28, 2005

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for your love and mercy. I am here another day. Sometimes its truly just all I can do to lift my head from the pillow. But here I am. Thank you Lord.

I will thank you , praise you and worship you for who you are. Its easy to praise and worship when you know what an awesome God you are dealing with. All knowing, all powerful, Alpha and Omega, author and finisher of everything. Everything! That demands and warrants some respect. Just for who you are Lord I honor you.

A future vision. God is working a new something out. Betrayal. God knows all and sees all.

How are you doing today? Enjoy, rest, reflect and relax. Rejuvenate, restore, remember. All of these "R" words. Take the time to get the words, the message, the prophetic voice that you must hear. Listen intently. Feel His Presence. Be strengthened and know peace.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive