Monday, October 31, 2005

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Lord. All praises and honor and glory to you this morning. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for starting me on my way today. Glory to you Lord. All blessings to you Lord. Your blessings are what I seek. Lord strengthen me to see truth and clarity in all situations. Guide me on the right path. Let my choices be your choices Lord. I won't go were you don't lead. There's too much going on for me to handle but you have told me Lord the battle is not mine, its the Lord's. I trust you to fight my battles. I trust you guide me with a discerning heart. I trust you to know the diesires of my heart. Lord, I trust you. I love you. Lord you know my thoughts, you know my concerns.

I just want to serve you Lord. My desire is to be pleasing in your eyes. I don't seem to be able to get it right lately. I spend more time listening than I do talking. Especially now that I have problems with my voice. I'm going to the doctor today. Thank you Father God for your tender mercies. Take Care and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive