Sunday, October 9, 2005

Listening to God

I listened to God today and I probably saved my daughter's life. When I left church today I had decided to stop by her job and get a haircut. I was going to take her out to dinner and have a talk about whats going on with her. When I got there she was in the back. When I asked for her she came out and when she saw it was me she came running. She had been crying and she was upset. It seems her boyfriend had come up to her job and pushed her around and hit her in the stomach. I was furious. I called the police and they came up to the store. The boyfriend also came back up to the store. They arrested him right there and he was taken to jail. He had the nerve to beg me not to do this. I had no sympathy for him. We went to her apartment and got some things for her to have for a week. She also needed to go to the local medical center. We just got back from that. She is thinking of terminating. Needless to say I have had one heck of an afternoon and evening. Tomorrow we have to go to get an order of protection so he won't go to her job, home or my home.  If I hadn't gone to the shop today she probably would have just gone home to him and his stuff again. She said this isn't the first time he's hit her. Why she couldn't listen to me and every friend she ever had. We continued to tell her he's not the one. No job, no car, still living at home and momma is trying to put him out every other week. This is not your dream guy. Well, he's in jail until Tuesday for sure, then the drama will begin again once he's out. I hate being right about stuff like this. Anyway she's back home and she says its like a big black cloud has been lifted.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive