Saturday, October 8, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Its nice to wake up in the grace and glory of God. Thank you Lord for waking me up today and starting me on a brand new day. Glory to you Lord. Glory and honor to you Lord. I worship you Father God for all you have done and all you plan to do. I have faith in you Father God. Even though I don't see it, I believe it, because you will and word are true. Father God you are the author and finisher of my life.

I walk with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ today. In for the meeting this morning and then the afternoon is mine. I do have to wash, go to the cleaners and maybe a little grocery shopping. I don't have to buy for anyone but me. Shopping for one. I don't go to the grocery store and buy big amounts like I used to with the children. I guess I should think about what its going to be like being a granny. I have to think of what I want to be called. I think I like Nana or Granny. I think I'm rushing things, the baby isn't here yet. I pray that my child is a good parent and this relationship she's in is successful. Well I need to stop now, time is ticking away.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive