Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning God. Thank you for you blessings of one more day. Thank you for your mercy and your grace. Thank you for  calling me forth to do your will today. Thank you Lord for giving me the ability to pray. Lord hear my prayers and know that I trust in your answers to them. Let your will be done in my life.Lord, I'm feeling weary today. Let your peace come upon me today. I trust you Lord. I trust you Lord. What ever happens is the result of my willingness to walk in your will.Lord renew my mind, my spirit and my soul. My desire is to please you. I want to be the apple of your eye. I want you to smile when you see me coming. I want you to just glow when I'm near. I want to be loved by you.

I have a day of testing planned and then preparing five week progress reports. What's on the agenda for you today? Have a blessed day and walk in peace and love today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive