Thursday, October 27, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for today. Thank You for your mercy and grace today and always. Thank you God for your blessings. I don't seem to understand everything you are trying to teach me but I am sure you are unchanging and compassionate.

I will reflect on your word and try to continue to walk in your will today and everyday.

I wonder about being alone and loneliness for you. You have chosen a life that requires you to be alone. How will you adjust to another person? You have been in this situation for over thirty years. I ask these questions because I saw this thing on celibacy. It was and still is a forced way of life. Many found ways to divert the sexual energy. What was/is your way of diverting it? This is not an easy subject for me to talk about. I saw the show last night and it stuck with my mind so I thought I should ask the questions. Abstinence has kept me doing other things to not have time to spend on that subject but sometimes it does come to mind. Times when I want intimacy and togetherness. Not sex, just someone who cares and comforts. Someone who on a daily basis I can relate to. I have Jesus, I have the Holy Spirit and I have the Most High God. But I understand that we need each other too. Here on earth we need each other to make it through the wickedness of the days. Someone to walk the walk with us. Someone who can share the load. A partner, a friend, a lover. Just some thoughts this morning.

Have a blessed day and continue to rest, reflect and listen for God's voice and direction in your life.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive