Thursday, October 20, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for waking me up another day. I know you have lovingkindness and tender mercies for me today and every day. Thank you Father God for loving me and saving me. Thank you.

Today will be a good day. I'm sure of it. It's a half day for the children. We have had some particularly stressful situations with the children. There is one incident that involves a sexual assualt with five students, four of them are in my class rotations. I will try not to internalixe every bad situation that occurs at this school. There are too many. Some people are just plain evil. What gets me is this is elementary school. What happens when they reach high school?

I was very excited about connecting with you  on my writing assignment. I'm looking forward to collaborating with you on this.I had been in a very stinky mood and I wanted to do something enjoyable. Forgive me for being so short and moody about everything lately. I've been like a prickly porcupine. That's why I chose this topic. I wanted to sperad some cheer and receive some cheer.

I pray that you have a very blessed day today and that you are successful in all of your endeavours today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive