Sunday, October 9, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning and God Bless you this morning. I thank God for waking me up this morning. My Spirit awakened me very early this morning and I have been praying for the past hour. Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest is Love. Love is patient, kind, never rude and never counts all of the wrongdoings. I had asked the question what do I bring to the table. I felt like I was receiving more than I was bringing but God reminded me about Love and the interdependence that was needed. Love is what I bring. Love is what is needed. Love is the greatest. Trust in Love. God's love for us allows Him to show us compassion, mercy and grant us grace. God forgives us because He loves us. He loves us unconditionally. Love is what I bring to the table. I see that now. I Love The LORD. HE HEARD MY CRY.

Be Blessed and have a peaceful morning.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive