Friday, October 7, 2005

Date Night

Hello

I decided not to go tonight. I have progress reports to do. I already left the city and I don't want to go back in that traffic. I'm happy the day is over. It wasnt too bad for me today. I don't have a headache, so that's good.

Today wasnt too bad. We had a graduation meeting this morning. I can't believe how bad their playground is. I shouldn't say playground, it's just concrete with old broken, unusable stuff. It's disappointing. They want to take the students to Washington D.C. for their graduation trip. Last year they went to Detroit and Canada. I said I would chaparone. I have never been to D.C. I have friends there also. They plan to do alot of fundraising for the trip. We are trying to decide on whether its bus or plane. I opted for plane, the bus would be so long but I said I would go either way.

I am off until Wednesday. I'm looking forward to my mini vacation.

So how was your day today? What was on the agenda? Did you get something done that you really needed to do? Are you happy today? Are you in any pain? Do you feel any better or is it just the same? What are you doing tonight?

Well enough questions. Have a good evening. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive