Sunday, October 30, 2005

That One Little Thing

I'm listening to the message of October 16th since I felt I only heard one thing from it. A stronghold on my life is...

Its an enemy to my destiny. I will never get to my destiny until I deal with that thing that's hindering me. It seems small but I need to deal with it. Deal with my stronghold. The holy ghost is not free to change me until I'm honest about what needs to be changed I won't be changed. The Holy Ghost won't be free to deal with me until I am honest about what needs to be changed. Deal with my stronghold. Something is covered that is within that is keeping me from the truth. I can deal with the outside if I can deal with the inside. I want to deal with the enemy that is holding me on the inside.

If I don't deal with it, its going to deal with me. What is it that has a grab on me, what is it that is limiting me. Just deal with me for a minute. What's my Pharoah. Negativity, childhood, someone that treated me bad, a relationship that hurt me, what is limiting me from my forward march. What is stopping me from my destiny coming into my life.

What is it that is stopping me from coming into my destiny in my life? What is it? You have already taken too much of my time, energy and power. Today I declare in the name of Jesus that it is over. Satan is after my joy, peace and finances. My purpose, my victory, my destiny are all things that satan is after.I believe in my destiny and I'm ready to fight for it. Take your hands off me satan. When good sense doesn't wake you up sometimes the pain will make you say you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Take your hands off of me. Break loose. Free me. Let me go.

I have listened again and I hear the message. I hear what you are saying.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive