Sunday, October 16, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning, this is the third time I have tried to get on the computer this morning. Computer problems. I don't like them. But I'm on now and I'm happy. As James says count it all as joy. My problems and trials and tribulations, count them all as joy. If God were finished with me the devil wouldnt be trying so hard to deter, detain and distract me. God knows what I need to do, where I need to be and what I need to say when I get there. My life is in His hands. The uncertainty of life is that I have absolute no control over the big picture and the details are just minor from Him to go this way or that way. I pray that I hear the nudges and follow them.In relying on Him I know that I am where I'm suppose to be. But that only reassures me if I trust that I have followed in God's will and direction. When I say I want to let God guide me and I know that His path is narrow, my trials become His path for me. Struggles have to be part of His path for me. He will not take me where I can't survive. So I have to trust where I am is where I am suppose to be and trust in God to see me through. His word is a lamp unto my feet.Guiding me along this rocky path. The rockier it gets, the more I rely on His word.

Have a very Blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive