Saturday, October 15, 2005

God Knows

God knows that I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for Him. My life would be over.I had something today that must have had nuts in it because I had a reaction. I took some benadryl when I got home and I'm feeling much better now.

Today's meeting this morning was very emotional. There were some issues that I have to deal with that I thought were over but not quite I guess. I think we go through things in a gradual way.  Once you begin to face an issue you think, I'm facing this issue so now its over but its not. Its just the tip of the iceberg and some time later that same issue comes up again and you've got feelings and issues again like its the first time you have faced the issue. Its just that now you are further along the line on that issue, never at the end of it.

I finally had my HIV test done. When it was a church wide thing they ran out of tests and I didn't get it done. I was negative and I can say that proudly and gratefully. I know it can happen to anyone.

I think that because of the stuff that was going on with my daughter it allowed me to bring up memories of my childhood and stuff that I hadn't dealt with in an intense manner. I had been putting out little fires in my life and when this came, it just turned me into a forest fire. Issues, issues, issues. We all have baggage. I have again turned it over to God. I will not let the devil allow my mind to be his playground. What I do I do for God's Glory! I am healed in Jesus name and I will move forward with my life.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive