Sunday, October 23, 2005

See You Soon

That was really spectacular today. I was very inspired and uplifted.

I want you to know that I love you and you make sure you come back to me in one piece. Don't go doing any extreme sports. Have fun but don't hurt yourself. Relax, enjoy yourself, look forward to your time off and enjoy it. You definately deserve it.

You realize I am going to have to talk to myself for two weeks and by the end of those two weeks, no telling what kinds of things I'll be saying. My goal is to stay focused and on track. I want to be at this same level of belief and commitment if not more when you return. I have decided I need to prepare plans for my celebration. My big celebration. I've never planned for a big celebration and I don't plan on planning it all now. Just taking one part of it and focusing on that. As if it is about to happen in 18 months. I gave myself a time frame to work with so I could begin to count down. April 2007. That seems like a very long time from now, but its just a hypothetical date and something to keep me occupied right now. I'm going to start looking at cakes. I don't want to look at dresses aor anything else. I'm going to look at cakes. Sao, cakes it is. That's what's going to occupy my mind when I think about you and me. Cake. It may not make sense but its abstract enough for me to hold onto for two weeks.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive