Saturday, October 8, 2005

Hi

Today I realized that so much goes on and I know nothing about it. I didnt know about the student dying this week. I am so sorry to hear that. It must have been difficult for you. Here I am going on about trivial things and you have some real concerns and problems in your life.  I don't watch the news everyday and I don't read the paper everyday so I miss quite a lot on the going ons in the community. With all of the things you have to manage, the buildings, the organizations, the people its remarkable that you have done such a good job. You are a great influence on people and you are an important factor in many peoples lives. Where do you find the time for me? How was I able to slip in on such a busy life? I hardly know anything about what goes on, I don't talk to many people, I don't have large amounts of money to donate or have donors who can donate large amounts of money. What can I possibly bring to the table? What do I have for you? Where do I fit in? Is it possible for me to bring you happiness and peace of mind? Can I possibly be a comfort to you? I keep the faith and continue to say yes. I'm sorry you have had such a tragic week. I pray that you are able to guide and give strength to yourself and others.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive