Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for your tender mercies today. Guide me, walk with me and just be with me on my journey today.

I'm having some computer problems this morning. This is my second entry this morning. I mentioned the website to someone last night and they took great offense to my asking about it. What was that all about. I took my daughter home to her apartment yesterday after we left court. She needed time to be alone and think. I am not going to let this become all consuming in my life. I have my own issues to work out. I think I was beginning to feel caged. Looking out on the world in this trapped, confined state. Occassionally something of feeling and hope would penetrate through my eyes into my heart. There's too much sadness in me right now. I have covered my joy. Buried it deep within. I want my joy back.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive