Sunday, October 30, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another day. Thank you for your tender mercies and all of your wonderful blessings. Though I may not see it in the natural, I know you are working things out for me. Thank you Lord for loving me. Tahnk you.

As I review this week I see bitterness in my attitude. I have bitterness for the events that happened to me and bitterness towards the people who I feel treated me unfairly. Whether they did or not I have to let go of the bitterness. I want to forgive, relent, acknowledge, nd move on. Renew my mind and my soul this day Lord.Heal my scars and wounds. Help me to accomplish a new thing. Help me to see the rainbow in my situation. Let me look favorably on my circumstances. Help me to find the silver lining in my black cloud. Most of all Lord, remove the bitterness. It affects how I respond to others. Bitterness leaves a sour taste in my mouth and doesnt all others to see me in a good light. I want to walk in your will and in your way. Follow your path.Help me to accomplish this. I can't do it if I have bitterness, unforgiveness, contempt and malice. Guide me to renew my heart and my mind.

Have a blessed day and continue to renew, rejuvenate, and refresh your spirit and mind and body. Enjoy yourself. Drink up the atmosphere and live for the moment. Rejoice in the Lord for he is good and his mercy endures forever.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive