Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank you Lord for today. You have given me strength and a discerning spirit. Thank you for the grace and mercy that you have granted us today. Lord grant us your traveling mercies as we travel to the places and destinations today to make things right. Lord protect us and allow all plans of satan to go foul in our lives.

I guess the Lord knew I would need this time off to do these things. We have a busy schedule. the courts were closed yesterday so we have to go today first thing in the morning. The police were called out again to her job because he was constantly calling. This is very draining on the whole family. She's drained and felling like its her fault somehow. If only she had done this or that. I want to be supportive but I also want her to know that everyone told her not to get hooked up with this guy. Not just her family but her friends also. I want her to live and learn from her mistakes. I'm not badgering her with I told you so...but I do want her to know she could have avoided some of this drama. Its a fine line to walk. Speaking ethically and using words such as honor, truth, respect, and trust in the relationship allows you to think about how you interact with others. 

Well my day will consist of traveling to court, traveling back. Washing my clothes, finishing my grading and progress reports and the final culmination, bible study. What's on the agenda for you today? I hope that you are successful in all of your endeavours. I look forward to seeing you tonight as well as wanting to hear the word of the Lord. Be blessed and be a true blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive