Friday, October 7, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning, this is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you Lord for waking me up today and starting me on my way. Thank you Lord for protecting me through the night and showing your grace and mercy towards me. Thank you for loving me Lord. Thank you for loving me.You love me. I love me. I have to love me too. I am walking in faith with God's love and protection.

I'm going to the northside tonight. A few of us are going to see the African women art collection then have dinner. It should be fun. I hope I'm still interested in going after school is out.I might change my mind. I have a praise report meeting in the morning at 10am at the communication office, you should join us. Well, have a blessed day and remember that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive