Thursday, October 13, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning and God Bless you. Thank you Lord for another day. I give you all the praise and honor today and everyday. My day started early and I couldnt get back to sleep.

To answer some of your inquiries/concerns: I didnt go with the group to visit the "new" church of our former member. Also when I got the piece of paper from a member that writes your page, whom I thought was trusted by you, she was giving me the name of the contact person for the breakfast with santa because I am writing an article on the holiday events. the homeless dinner, the breakfast with santa and the toy giveaway. I needed the contact people and she passed the name and number to me of the person. I now have to findout who to talk to about the toy giveaway.

Its going to be a long day today. My coach is coming this afternoon. That's the one thing I'm looking forward to today. I'm struggling today but of course it won't show because I will put on a happy face and do what I have to do to get through the day. Take Care and have a wonderfully blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive