Sunday, October 23, 2005

Good Morning

 

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for one more day. I trust you to guide me and to direct my path today. I feel I have nothing but love for you today. I am committed to trusting in you God. I lean not to my own understanding. I do not dwell on the things of this world, I place my thoughts, hopes and dreams in your hands, lord. You know the desires of my heart. I have my breakthrough. It just happened as easy as anything. That step is done. I continue to walk by faith and not by sight. I know that the Lord will lead me on the right path if I just let go and let God do it. I want to be still and listen to His word in my life.My desire is to trust in God. To trust that my Lord has my best interest at heart and if the road gets narrow, I have to trust in the Lord. Words are one thing action is another. My actions I want to be pleasing to the Lord. I am committed to do things God's way.

I haven't been writing much because I don't want to complain. I'm not going to come across as a complainer or whiner. I don't need to discuss everything that happens to me in detail. My ins and outs, my ups and downs do not need to be displayed on a daily basis. It begins to sound whiny and helpless.If I am to renew my mind everyday and encourage myself then I need to do just that and reliving stuff or restating things is not renewing my mind or strengthening my soul.

I will miss you. Take the time to enjoy yourself. Relax and renew your mind and spirit.

I'll see you later, have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive