Saturday, October 1, 2005

Good Night

 

Today was quite a day. We needed more organization. I left it up to someone else since I was new and I was volunteering to assist. Boy was I wrong.  Some people are just not cut out to organize things. Had I know it was like what it was I would have assisted in more areas sooner. The day was entirely too long and I'm just glad its over. I did get a chance to see a couple of teachers from my old school and some of the students. Some of the good ones and a couple of the challenging ones too. It was nice to see them. I think there is a little more maturity in them.

I'm sorry for anything that might have hurt you this week. I dont want to hurt you. I felt the truth needed to be said and I said it. I know that its not always pretty and sometimes the truth is just one person's opinion. This was my opinion this week. I'm not saying it because I don't want you to not come back with the truth but I'm saying I'm sorry if it was painful in anyway for you to hear. I constantly ask for the truth from you and I continue to ask for the truth. Don't give me anything less. Wehn we don't walk in truth then its not really us. So waht ever you do, don't sugar coat the truth. Lay it out there and let's deal with. God is in on this so we can only succeed.

Have a good night, be blessed, and I will see you in the morning.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive