Thursday, October 6, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank you Lord for another day to walk in your will and your way. Lord from the beginning I have searched how to win this battle. How to be a loving, compassionate member of your Holy Body.

Lord I want to be in a deeply, loving relationship and I know that requires me to depend on someone else. To trust that person. I know that it also requires that person to trust me. To be able to depend on me. I know that dependance is not very acceptable to me. I can do it on my own, but I know I can't. Not with this. If I can't trust him and depend on him then its not a relationship. If he can't trust me or depend on me then we are just acquaintances. We need to need each other. We need to depend on each other to really create true intimacy. I believe God wants us to develop a dependance on each other. To really need each other.

 

This is the air I breathe.

 I need you, you need me, we are a part of God's body. Stand with me. Believe in me. I won't harm you with words from my mouth, I love you. I need you to survive.

The words may not be exact, they come from a song, but I do need you and I need you to need me. I believe this is about trust and dependance.

I'm going to watch the news when I get home to see if you are on it today. My heart and prayers go with you today and always. Be blessed and stay strong.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive