Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I thank you for one more day. I thank the Father for giving me a chance to do His will in the world another day. Thank You Lord for waking me up and starting me on my day. Thank you Lord for your traveling mercies. Tahnk you for not having me break down on the side of the road. Thank you for giving me safety and protection yesterday. Thank you Lord for all of your tender mercies regarding me. Thank you for loving me and protecting me as one of your own.

In 2000, I lef the University of Chicago Hospitals to begin a teaching career so that I could teach overseas. I wanted to teach for the American Schools for the Department of Defense. I wanted to teach in London, Amsterdam, Paris, anywhere but the U.S. This was the year I was suppose to leave and teach. 2005-2006. It takes two years for the application process to be completed. Once I finished my student teaching, I planned to leave. I did not want to stay in the states anymore. There was nothing for me here.

But, I started the journal, and you found it, and your acknowledgement that you wanted a relationship made me change my plans. I'm still here and I'm still working at this. If it wasn't important to me I would have been gone a long time ago.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive