Monday, October 10, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank you Lord for another day. I praise your name continually Lord. I begin my day worshipping You Lord. Father god I look to you to keep me and my family safe from satan's destructive forces. Father God place a hedge of protection around us and follow us where ever we go. Renew our minds and our thoughts so that we trust and obey you Lord.

My day will consist of getting an order of protection and moving things out of my daughter's apartment. We think we might have someone who will sublease the apartment. We are going to knock off 100.00 so they will be able to move in for November and if they want to move in sooner they can have the rest of the month of October for free. I look to the Lord for strength to complete the tasks at hand. The boyfriend shouldn't be out until Tuesday but I want things in place before he's out. One good thing is she wants to attend bible study with me on Tuesday. Praise the Lord. I'm late, please forgive me. I kept hitting the snooze button this morning. My thoughts and prayers go with you this morning and say a little prayer for me and my daughter that we are successful today in our mission.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive