Friday, October 21, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Its so good to be in your presence once again. Tahnk you for lifting me up and starting me on my way. Just the nod of your head this morning for me to awake has made my day. I will be encouraged today and walk in your will. I travel with grace and mercy. Thank you Lord for loving me today. Thank You Lord.

This has been a challenging week. I take nothing for granted and I acknowledge God in every area of my life. Even though things get tough I know that he is with me.I am encouraged about us. I feel good things are about to happen because my attitude has broken through a big hurdle. I'm very encouraged about us. I just enjoy thinking about us now. Its enlightening and refreshing. I ask for forgiveness for all the horrible things I have said and done to everyone in the whole entire world. I humble myself before God. I'm sorry and I beg for forgiveness.

Today I have to decide whether to let my students have a Halloween party. The principal announced to all the teachers that she likes the holiday, wants the children to like it and doesnt believe all the negative stuff related to it. I can't have a Hallelujah Party, that's religious and we don't want to bring religion into the public schools. We can bring witches, vampires and scary stuff in for the children under the guise of fun though. We are encouraged to let them have a party because they don't get any opportunity to have fun anywhere else. Mine are eighth graders, they have had the holiday experience before. I would suspect that there are community centers and things like that where they can get candy, but I know for some this may be their only opportunity. I probably will decide to have it because of that reason. For some this will be the only opportunity for candy, though they all seem to find ways to have candy and gum in my class. This just means they will be hyper for days to come now.

Well, enough about that stuff. You be encouraged today. Know that you are loved and thatI believe we can make it. I beleive I can fly.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive