Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bitterness

I couldn't stand the thought of leaving the thought of bitterness staining my day. I feel relief that I have declared it. I'm understanding that its self induced and I control the ability to get rid of it. I will not be bitter. 

 Love is free from bitterness.

o Joy pushes bitterness out.

o Bitterness can not coexist with peace in the soul of the believer filled with the Holy spirit.

o Longsuffering gives the ability to deal with bitterness and other troubles.

o Gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance are fruits of righteousness, which is divine good. Divine good takes the place of bitterness

(Grace Notes Materials)

I began to search for material on bitterness, I refuse to be stifled with negativity.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive