Monday, October 24, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Blessings to you this morning. Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. My day starts out with me seeking God in every avenue of my life today. I still have something to do for God and I plan to try and accomplish it to the best of my abilities. My mind is on Jesus today. I have faith that God sees me and knows the desires of my heart, knows the struggles I encounter and knows how to make all things work our for His good. My God shall supply all of my needs. My Lord and Savior shall have a discerning heart and know what is best for me. Thank God He is the author and finisher of my life. Thank You Lord for loving me. Thank you for taking control in my life. If I just let go and let God I will be in His will.

Well my friend, today is your traveling day. God grant him traveling mercies with you today. Clear the air, lan  and the sea and all forms of travel so that his journey is successful and uneventful. No delays, no problems, no nothing. Just a ordinary, everyday flight and travel. Lord grant him the peace and comfort he needs on his journey. Let him not be anxious for anything today. Calm and Cool is all he needs today. Remember the tickets, luggage, and anything else that will make his trip more comfortable. Protect him Lord because I love him. Guide him on his vacation and give him insight.

Have a blessed day today and relax.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive