Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Thank you Lord for today. Tahnk you for the saving graces that you  have given me today. I wake up tired and achy. I was tired last night and I'm still tired this morning. Lord reveal it, expose it, meet me at my well. If its relationships of the past, I know I was bad. Have I not faced up to them? Is there something I keep missing that I haven't done? Something I havent't acknowledged? Convict me of it. Reveal it, challenge me with it. I stay prayerful to know what it is. I have so much messed up stuff I need to know what the obstacle is. Present the problem.Make it clear. Bring it to the light. What the heck is it. I want to move on and up. I want God's glory. I trust God to reveal it to me. I trust you. I rely on you, I submit to you, I encourage you to commit yourself to finding out what the truth is. Is it trust? Is it the problem? Do I truly trust that you are committed? That I am committed?I am committed to know that God will work this out. God is all over this and His will be done in my life. I trust Him to take over, take control, lead the way with me blindfolded. I trust God to take care of me. Do I trust you to take care of me? I don't knwo. The whole issue of trust is a problem. Do I put my trust and hope in you and in God or just in God? How do I know, faith. I have to have faith. Faith in the unseen, unknown, nothing happening in the natural at all kind of faith. A Leap Of Faith.

I'm off for another day with my angels. I have to speak positive words over them to encourage me to continue to return. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive