Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning to you today. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Today I thank the Lord for waking me up and starting me on my way today. Lord you know we have court today so walk with us on this journey. Its tough. Lord keep our minds on you and not let the devil come in and cause my self or my daughter to say/do the wrong thing.Keep us strong and determined today. Let your peace rest upon us today and follow us. Keep our minds clear and undisturbed by the things going on around us. Thank you Lord for your tender mercies today and every day. Lord we don't want to go without you. We search for you continually. If we don't hear from you, we wait. Guide us in your will and your way today and always. Strengthen me Lord to fight the battle. I love you Lord, I love you.

I have been ill and I haven't been with the faith community. I miss the fellowship and I know I'm going to miss it tonight too. My circumstances with my transportation cause me to limit my evening activities. I'm grateful for any activities I can make. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayers. You know the concerns of my heart and you hear my cry.I don't give up, I haven't given in, I just have to heal.

Have a blessed day today and don't stop believing that I do love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive