Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning, thank you for one more day. I am here and I am finally logged in. My computer is acting up again. Running slow again. Its so annoying. I spend so much time just sitting here trying to just log on and have everything load up or whatever. I have been sitting here since 6:08 and just now I am able to begin writing. Its 6:35.  Almost thirty minutes wasted. I don't have that precious time to waste in the morning. I need to be able to do my thing the minute I sit down at this computer. I thank God I can sit down and do this now. I have my tithe from Sunday. I had left my check book at home. I will drop it off at the rectory today. I have spent too much time here so I have to go now.  Take Care and have a blessed day today. Try not to be frustrated and upset like I am right now. I don't want to start my day upset. I release all the frustration and anger. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive