Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Yet a gain I have nothing but you to say thank you to. You have kept me through the night and allowed me to have a wonderful rest and now I am up to begin a new day. A new day, designed by you. Thank you Lord for this day. Thank You Lord for loving me today. You are awesome.

Thank you for something to laugh about. I laughed all the way home everytime I thought about the velcro dress. That was encouraging. The velcro dress. I wonder if Vera Wang makes those? Where can I get one?  Thank you for the happy thoughts.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine..." Proverbs 17:22

I tell you things because I want you to care. Does it mean anything to you? Can you make a difference?  Do you care that this is what my world is like? Thank you for all of the times when you do make a difference, and there have been many. Thank you.

I'm off to school today, I'm so excited, its a half day for the children.

Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive