Monday, January 30, 2006

Hi

Good Night

When we say we are trusting God do we really trust? Do we believe that we can take that leap of faith in a decision that we know God has made for us. Can we really say yes? Yes we can. The thought is freeing my mind to the unlimited possibilites. Knowing that I don't know is something.I just don't know but I am in it for God's sake. I trust God to lead me to the right person and I trust God to let it happen. Once there I believe that person is the person. Leap of faith. Knowing I am not talking to them in the flesh. I still believe they are the one. Knowing that they doubt me and don't trust me, I still believe they are the one. Trusting in God to do the right thing. Patience and Love. I know that Really trusting and believing in God is knowing that you can really kill a giant with stone. You can cross a sea on dry land. Really believing is knowing that resurrection day came and Jesus lives.Knowing it. Believing it with authority.

Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive