Saturday, January 14, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another wonderful, beautiful, glorious day. May you be glorified today and everyday. Lord nothing but faith and devotion do I give you. Lord I walk in obedience. Your will be done in my life. May you be magnified and glorified in everything in this world. Without you Lord, I don't want to. As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

Good Morning My Love. I feeling better and I know my voice is getting better. Isn't it something that when I feel I have my voice, I begin to lose my voice. Lots of tea and lemon and something I had never tried before, ocean nasal spray. It stops the drain and congestion. There is always something to learn about taking care of ourselves. I pray for you and your health. I don't know what is going on with you but I find myself wondering if you know. It makes me think how I don't really know what's going on with myself. So I pray that the Lord will heal every part of your body, from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. Remove any tumors, swellings, lesions, infections or anything that has caused discomfort for you. Heal you and make you whole, happy and content. Know that you are loved and needed. Have a blessed day and rest when you need it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive