Sunday, January 22, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Father God I sit at your feet to hear your teachings. You have saved me and thank you for that. I seek you out daily. Lord help me to focus not only my eyes on you but my heart also. Search my heart and find me wanting to do your will Lord. Wanting to hear your words and get an understanding. Lord I just want to delight in the joy of being alive today. Everyday is a new day. I love you Lord and I desire to do your will.

As I put in my entry I know that you will enrich the minds of others today. I hope they know the treasure before them today. As I sit here now, I try to sit still and remember the last time I saw you. Then I smille and remember it was a good time. I'm getting the tape today. I'll listen to it all week. You will have favor today and do very well. You are to be well rested and reassured that you are loved where you are and you are loved right here too. You are a wonderful jewel to be treasured, take care of yourself. Watch your travels carefully. Be alert. I pray for all of God's angels to walk with you today during all of your travels. Have a safe and uneventful day.

Be blessed today and be a wonderful blessing to everyone you come in contact with today. Know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive