Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Good morning.

Thank you Lord for today. You woke me up to a wonderful new beginning. I embrace whatever is in store for me today.  Thank you for this day Lord. I will never have the opportunity to do anything more about yesterday. Tomorrow is just not here yet but today, today is what I do have . Your favor is what I seek and I want to be liked by you Lord.

Please, please, please get a second, third, fourth, fifth opinion. Pleas call someone at the U of C. Please.You have touched my life forever, please be in it for as much time as you possibly can.

Today I will be over a Uof C for a workshop. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.With much love and blessings, have a wonderful day today. If you have any doubts about me, don't. If I have any doubts about you, I know they are not from God. I will glorify the Lord God, and renew my strength and spirit.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive