Saturday, January 28, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord, thank you for today. My cup runneth over. Thank you for remembering me Lord. My life is in your hands and you are taking care of it. Thank you Lord for loving me. I love you Father God, I love you.

This is my second Saturday of eight. I have to say it wasn't too bad last week, this week I have grades to do so I'm thinking I could be doing something else, but we always say we could be doing something else when we want to do something else. We don't know what we want to do but we know it could be something else than what we are doing.

Sometimes people do things to just grind at your nerves and I think they do it on purpose. They know it upsets you and they just keep gnawing away at it until their very presence upsets you because you know they are going to say or ask you about the one thing that rubs you the wrong way. It becomes a battle of wills. Will I get upset, can they continue until I get upset. I won today, but they just keep coming back, like a bad odor. Now I have to let it go. I believe the goal is to upset my quiet time at the computer. Now she wants to get up at whatever time I am at the computer. It sounds so petty I don't even like saying it. But if I changed my time why is she still rising on my schedule? No matter what I do I can't seem to be able to write in peace. I don't even want to sit at the computer, she's there. I got this off my chest so I could move forward. Now its over. I should have watched the special on Mothers and daughters but I didn't.

Have a blessed day and be a true blessing to someone. Remember that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive