Monday, January 30, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning, again Lord I have to thank you for waking me up this morning. Its the same thing I say everyday but its what is true everyday. Last night around 2am we had a power outage. The power came back on around 4am and I awoke when it came back on, I saw my alarm clock flashing and I reset my clock. Thank you for waking me up. I didn't over sleep, or miss anything. Sometimes the most mundane is the most appropriate to say. Every morning I have to give thanks to God for waking me up and starting me on my day. Man has nothing to do with this, I give the glory to God. Let man be a lie and God be true. Yesterday when I was going to church I saw electric crews working on a pole that had split near the top. That neighborhood must have been without power but we had power. If it had been just a few blocks over I would have been without power. I thank God that I was not. I truly thank Him for the things that I don't even know what's going on around me but My God keeps harmful things away from me. I am covered with the blood of Jesus Christ My Savior. I am protected from the slings and arrows by night and day. Glory to Your Name Oh God.. The great I AM. You are my beginning and my end. My day doesn't start without giving thanks to you for my very existence. Without you I wouldn't be here. Thank you Lord for loving me. Thank you for loving my sweetie too. Father God, I pray tht you hear his prayers today. Strengthen him for the slings and arrows that will fly his way today. Renew his faith and watch over him at all times. Heal his body to recover from any illness that has come his way. Remember that he loves you Lord, and your ways are his way. His is your servant and he loves you with all his heart. Show compassion on his life and reward his with your gifts. Show him where he's been and where he needs to go. Let me not be a burden to him or a hinderance to his future. Let me be a comfort and a help. Your way shall be my way and my will. Let your will be done in my life.

Have a blessed day and remember that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive