Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Abba Father. Thank you for another day. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for you mercies. I am praising you for today. My day shall be wrapped up in loving you Lord. My day shall consist of showing your love and will in my life. Today you woke me up with a sound mind and body. I am blessed and highly favored.

Good Morning My Friend. I hope that all is well with you and you are taking good care of yourself. I pray that as God's messenger/prophet you are able to touch the whole world with the word. I rejoice in your coming backI rejoice in your going away. Spread God's word to every corner of the earth. I pray that you are welcomed and love wherever you go.

Have a blessed day today and know tha you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive