Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord, I thank you for all of your tender mercies and for the fact that I have today to love you and worship you. Thank you Lord for today. Thank you for working it out that today I shall see another day. I get an opportunity to come and go, interact with other people and have a sound mind and body while doing this. Thank you Lord for all of your blessings today. Thank you for theose little blessings that have helped to see me through. You are an awesome , awesome God. Lord you are mighty and worthy.

Lord  I seem to be renegotiating my own contract. This time thing is really bothering me. My own six o'clock deadline has come and past many times before. What's this all about. Reduce the stress, go to bed earlier, less bible time in the morning, I have to figure a way to make this morally and ethically just for me. This lateness is causing me undue stress. Is it really lateness if I'm worshipping or reading the bible, how do I balance the time/ If I'm sleeping then what? The alarm is set for 5:15, is that early enough? I would like to think so. Reliance on a computer that does what it wants when it wants is another problem. How do I change this? I'm over thinking this. Just let it flow. From now on the time is 6:30. Nothing changes but the time. I release myself of the 6:00 time and the pressure is off. The world doesn't stop spinning and nothing drastic happens because I have moved the time down a half an hour.

Have a blessed and glorious day today and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive