Thursday, January 12, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for this morning. Thank you for everythng you have done for me today, and its been a lot. But the most important thing is just thank you for loving me. I have sat at this computer for fifteen minutes trying to think of what to say. Do I tell you about my school day? Nothing dramatic happened, just an uneventful day. Do I tell you about my sinuses bother me? Why, its just me whining about my health.  What do I tell you?  When all else fails, I tell you I love you and I miss you. Everything's going to be alright. I'm excited about seeing you today. What a treat. I didn't earn it or plan it , its a special treat for me. Have an extremely blessed day today and try to relax some time today. This is going to be a long day. Be blessed. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive