Monday, January 2, 2006

Good Morning

Good morning Lord. Thank You for today. I am blessed to be able to worship you again. Today I continue praising and honoring you in my life. Lord thank you for continuing to love me and to like me. Father God, show favor on my love. Renew his strength and rejuvenate him. Allow him to be pain free but that doesn't mean he won't investigate still what's going on with the headaches. My Lord, My Lord, I am ready for the ridiculous in 2006. I want my blessing and I will receive your good news. This my dream that one day it will happen in 2006. This is the year for my miracles to become abundant and overflowing. I have favor.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone today. With much love and sincere heartfelt like, have a grreat day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive