Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Good Morning

"Palm Sunday" Print

Good Morning Good Morning. Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. You woke me up extra early this morning. You had a lot to say, you want me to think about somethings and just do others.

"Hosana, Hosana, Blessed is He Who Comes in the Name of the Lord"

Today is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Today I have a workshop  on the North Side. I signed up for a workshop everyday this week. I think I am going to alter that schedule a bit. I was very energetic when I signed up. I wonder if I will do any good? I think I"m coming down with a cold or something. Its nasal stuff. Maybe I need to stay home and drink tea and rest. I'm not going to say anything else about what you should do. I will just have to turn it over to God and know that you are a man of God and will do the right thing for yourself. Please forgive me, you know how to take care of yourself and I don't doubt that you are doing everything humanly possible. I pray that you are feeling well and that you have no pain today. Be blessed and know that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive