Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord thank you for waking me up this morning. We could have used the two hours to sleep more, but thank you for waking me up anyway. Thank you for so much Lord. Lord I trust your guidance and your directions. Lead me where you want me to go and I will follow you to the ends of the earth. Your will. Your way, Your desires. That's what important to me. Lord I need my voice. Don't let it go away.

Good Morning Sweethheart. How are you feeling today? Did you sleep well last night? Do you have a lot on your schedule for today? How are you feeling, really? Sometimes I want to tell youevery single detail of day but I don't. I pray that you have time to rest today, time to reflect and time for thinking about me.  Be extremely blessed today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive