Friday, January 27, 2006

Good Morning

God I good and his mercy endures forever. I will praise and exalt Him everyday. Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. Thank you for allowing me to have a sound mind and body. Tahnk you Lord for all of your tender mercies. Thank you for allowing me to see things that were once hidden to me. Thank you for letting me see myself. All that I have is because of you Lord. Nothing I own, possess or can do is not without your knowledge and say so. Glory to your name O Lord. Glory to your name.

Hi Honey! What's new? Are you back from your travels? Will you be there Sunday? Oh I hope, I hope, I hope. Did you feel it was successful? Have you gotten a ton more requests? How's your health? Have you had anymore test? Are you feeling better? Do you sleep well at night? Do you snore?  Do you kick the covers off in your sleep?  I sense that you are a restless soul at night sometimes. Up at three in the morning with stuff on your mind. Did you get a good night sleep last night? Here I am with the questions again.  I have to interact some kind of way. I send the message, you receive the message. That is the process of communication. I was a communication major in undergrad. The problem lies in the interpretation of the message. What is my message today? Have a very blessed day and be a genuine blessing to someone today. Know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive