Monday, January 16, 2006

Good Night

Good Night

Where ever you may be I send out my hope, wish and prayer that you have a good night tonight.Sleep well, have a peaceful night.

I'm watching Citizen King. I thought for some reason you were saying Citizen Kane. I thought why would we need to watch Citizen Kane...I just happen to luck up on this tonight. It's very interesting. What ever happened to Johnson's Poor People's Campaign? I like this because it shows Dr King as a human being. Some things he did were successful, some weren't, but he laid the foundations for things to come. The slant of the news then is so destructive. Non violence was his stance and he stuck with that.

So where are you going to be on Sunday? Atlanta, D. C.,? You know I'm missing you already. I will be at church. You take care of yourself. Don't travel alone please. Take your medication. Get your rest and hurry back. With much love, good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive