Monday, January 23, 2006

Good Morning

Father God, thank you for today. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I am so excited to begin a new day knowing that the Lord love me and I love the Lord. Thank you for all that you do for me. 2006 is the Year of the Ridiculous! Birthing the God in Us. Lord I want to take the limits off of God in my life. I have high expectations for God and I want to see this year as a year of Manisfestation. Thank you for showing favor on my life Lord. Thank you for just protecting me throught the everyday stuff. Thank you  Lord. You are awesome and worthy to be praised.

Service was particularly profound. You were missed but I understand you must be about The Father's business. Be safe in your travels and take care of yourself. Have a blessed day and know that you are loved. I have to meet with two parents this morning. Sometimes the parents can be worse than the child. Then we have a meeting just for the eighth grade teachers. All of this first thing in the morning. Be blessed. You are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive